Resolved

Update by user Apr 10, 2016

I finally got a letter from the bank that takes care of the BP accounts.They say my account has been corrected and an apology.

Yay!

I am just waiting to see in my next bill just what they "corrected".Then I can call this issue resolved.

Update by user Mar 21, 2016

I did send a detailed letter to the correct address on the BP credit card bill.I finally got a short reply saying they would look into the problem and hoped I would continue to use the card!!!

So I have gotten nowhere!I even got another bill today that continues to charge me for MORE charges I did not charge!

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2016

I've been getting charges that I did not make on my monthly BP credit card bill.The 2nd time I paid it but I cancelled the card on line.

Since then I have not heard from the company at all. Now I get this 3rd bill and it has a new charge on it that I didn't make. So when I tried to get on line and put in a complaint.

When I finished filling it out, it simply vanished and then a message came thru stating they couldn't find the page!

I can't even sign in to my account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Bonnie2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of that there is no contact from the company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unauthorized charges and bad customer service" of bp credit card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Bp Global needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bp credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bp Global.

Had an Experience with Bp Global?

Comments

AskSynchrony

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 32416_pc_Bonnie**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your Synchrony Financial account.We would like to try and resolve your concerns.

Please email me at ask.synchrony@synchronyfinancial.com with your name and phone number.

A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

Synchrony Financial

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1113956

You cannot access your account because you cancelled it.Cancelling the account was a mistake, tho.

All you have to do if you see an unauthorized charge is to dispute it.Never, ever pay a charge you don't recognize or authorize.